There are several ways to say thank you in English. For example, you are at work, and one of your co-workers goes to a cafeteria or local coffee shop and buys you your favorite coffee or tea because they know you are having a long day. So, when that coworker comes back with your favorite drink, you can say thank you very much, a bunch of thanks, thank you very much, thank you, etc.
Common Thank You Messages: Words to Say Thank You
- I’m obliged.
- I appreciate.
- I’m truly grateful.
- Thank you very much.
- I really appreciate this.
- Thank you for your time.
- Thank you for everything.
- I can’t thank you enough.
- Thank you for dedicating me to this project.
Best Thank you Replies for birthday wishes:
- Your wishes made my day thanks!
- Thanks for the gifts and kind wishes.
- Thank you for your kind and gentle wishes.
- Thank you, my friends. For your warm wishes and gift.
- I would like to thank you all from the depth of my heart.
- Thanks for the birthday wishes! I feel so blessed and loved.
- Your wishes made my birthday more special. Thank you very much.
- My heart is filled with gratitude for your wishes to me on my birthday.
- Thanks a lot my well-wisher who wished for my bright future on my birthday.
- Your kind words made my day a memorable one. Thank you so much for your wishes.
Appreciation Messages for a Colleague:
- You’re a great coworker!
- I’m really lucky to have you.
- I am lucky to work with you.
- Working with you is truly a pleasure.
- I really appreciate your time and effort.
- Thank you for believing I could do it.
- I wouldn’t be where I am without you.
- I will remember everything you’ve done for me.
- You’re the best coworker I have ever worked with.
- I am grateful for what I have learned from you.
Best words to express your appreciation:
- Great job. ( Great job, John)
- Thanks. (Thanks for your cooperation)
- Thank You. (Thank you for the book)
- Thanks a lot. (Thanks a lot for all your help this week!
- You look gorgeous. (You look gorgeous as always.)
- I really appreciate it. (I really appreciate your support)
- You have good taste. ( you have good taste in clothes.)
- I’m so grateful. (Your recommendation got me into college. I’m so grateful.)
- You have a great sense of humor. (Kabir is so funny. He has a great sense of humor)
- Your kindness is greatly appreciated. (Thank you for the donation. Your kindness is greatly appreciated.
Some important compliment words to know:
|He’s an amazing player to watch.
|The first two goals against Bayern Munich were awesome.
|I have worked with some brilliant co-workers.
|Robin had excellent credentials for the job.
|You look fantastic in that dress.
|Your cooking was fabulous, so everybody ate a lot.
|Thank you for a delightful day.
|Selena is a lovely and gracious woman.
|The entertainment provided was first class.
|Kabir is a very interesting man.
|His resume was very impressive.
|He has a marvelous voice with an extraordinary range.
|You look nice with your hair up.
|He is a superb player.
|He has outstanding powers of observation.
|You look splendid in that costume.
|Studying abroad will be a wonderful experience.
|You look really stunning in that skirt!
|She has been very supportive during my sickness.
|He’s always very generous to the kids.
|He is a brave adventurer.
|Thank you for being so honest with me.
|Her humorous remark made everyone laugh.
|You look incredible in that dress.
|Rojina was eighteen and sweetly innocent.
|Selena looked magnificent in her wedding dress.
|Ali was very dashing indeed.
|She was alluring, young, and innocent.
|He looked attractive and beautifully dressed.
|She will look elegant in blue.
|He is an energetic person.
|He was very handsome.
|She is a loyal friend.
If you like someone’s clothes, or you’re invited to someone’s home and want to tell them how nice it is. You can use some compliment words to say something nice to someone. Many words of compliment have been given above.
However, the tone of compliments is important. Let’s know how you can compliment someone’s appearance in English. See the example below:
|Is that a new skirt? It looks really nice!
|Where did you get it? That color suits you.
|Actually, I got it from a market. I’ve no idea where it came from originally. Did you get your hair cut?
|I like it. Shorter hair looks good on you!