A gala day meaning in Bengali? A gala day idiom এর বাংলা অর্থ কি?
A gala day = আনন্দের দিন, উৎসবের দিন (A day of festivity)
Some sentences using the idiom “A gala day”:
- it was a gala day in Cox’s Bazar.
- Every Eid is a gala day for all Muslims.
- Christmas is a gala day for all Christians.
- The labor day must be regarded as a gala day.
- On a gala day, I love to hangout with my friends.
- It was a gala day while I visited the national park.
- A gala day is held annually, called Pohela Boishakh.
- The company held a gala day to celebrate 20 years of journey.
- Every year the city’s people put on a gala day which is well attended by residents.
- Recently the government has introduced a gala day that is held every September in the city.