Question: Suppose, you are Abir/Kabir. You know the mobile phone has become an essential device in our daily life. It has both merits and demerits. Now, Write a dialogue between you and your friend Shakib/Ramin about the merits and demerits of mobile phones.
Answer: A dialogue about the merits and demerits of mobile phones:
|Abir||Hi Ramin, How are you?|
|Ramin||I’m fine. Thank you. What about you?|
|Abir||I’m also fine. I want to buy a mobile phone this month. Before buying the phones, I want to know what are the merits and demerits of Mobile Phone?|
|Ramin||Oh, that’s great. The mobile phone has a lot of merits in our modern life but also has some demerits.|
|Abir||If you know the merits and demerits of the mobile phone then tell me details about it.|
|Ramin||First I’m telling the good sides of Mobile Phone. Mobile Phone is a device by using it we can communicate with others within a minute. It’s changed our communication system and speeds up our daily life. By using a mobile phone you can send an email within a second. By the way, the mobile phone is an inevitable ingredient of the up-to-date civilization.|
|Abir||WOW! lots of benefits of using mobile phones. Now tell me, what are the demerits of the Mobile Phone?|
|Ramin||The mobile phone has some negative sides to the young generation. The young generation is addicted to using a Mobile phone. They are using the mobile phone at night instead of reading. and the most negative thing is that they sometimes talk with an unknown person through the cross-connection.|
|Abir||I also have seen some of my friends(boys and girls) talking to each other using a mobile phone. I think Mobile Phone has a big negative impact on teenagers.|
|Ramin||Right you are. We all know the bad and good effects of using Mobile Phone. So we should use the good sides of the mobile phone in our daily life.|
|Abir||Oh sure. In this modern age, it will become difficult for us to communicate without mobile phones. So we should be careful about using the good aspects of our mobile phones.|
|Ramin||Obviously, we should follow the good use of mobile phones. Nice talking to you. No more today. Take care.|
|Abir||Thanks for sharing your helpful thoughts.|
|Ramin||You are welcome.|
Some merits and demerits of mobile phones:
- We can stay in touch with our family and friends with this device.
- You can store huge amounts of stuff on mobile phones.
- These devices allow us to get information quickly.
- You can get entertained by using this device.
- Snap the photos, take videos, etc.
- Different Apps provide a lot of information for Users.
- Mobile Phones Cause Isolation.
- Mobile Phone Wastage of your valuable time.
- It has disturbed in student’s education.
- Mobile phones create many security problems.
- You may have sleepless nights.
- People use the mobile phone while driving and it is the main cause of accidents and loss of life.