Bill of fare meaning in Bengali? Bill of fare idiom এর বাংলা অর্থ কি?
Bill of fare = হোটেলে খাবারের তালিকা, খাদ্যতালিকা, রেস্তোরাঁয় খাবারের তালিকা( A list of dishes at a restaurant)
Some sentences using the idiom “Bill of fare”:
- Please give me the bill of fare.
- The server brought us a bill of fare.
- I asked the waitress to give me the bill of fare.
- Sara wants to find a bill of fare for this dinner.
- I couldn’t find what I wanted to eat on the bill of fare.
- The restaurant offers a standard bill of fare at all times.
- Let’s see at the bill of fare and choose what we’re going to eat.
- Most restaurants in our town have put on show their bill of fare.
- I choose two Items from the bill of fare, one is fish and the other is vegetables.