Question: Suppose, you are Hardik and your friend Rahman. It is the time for tree plantation. Now, write a dialogue between you and your friend on the necessity and importance of tree plantation.
Answer: A Dialogue About The Importance of Tree Plantation
Hardik: Hi Rahman. How are you?
Rahman: I’m fine. What about you?
Hardik: I’m also fine. Where are you going?
Rahman: I’m going to the nursery.
Hardik: Nursery! But why?
Rahman: To buy some saplings.
Hardik: What will you do with the saplings?
Rahman: I will plant them in my garden. This is called tree planting. Don’t you know that trees are very important to people?
Hardik: Oh really! Please explain more.
Rahman: Trees give us oxygen and take carbon dioxide that we always leave.
Hardik: Great. Are there any benefits to planting trees?
Rahman: Of course. Trees give us oxygen, food, shelter, and much more. These are natural air filters and sound protection. Also, trees keep our ecological balance, protect river erosion, provide shelter to our beasts and birds.
Hardik: When is the best time to plant trees?
Rahman: June and July are the best time for planting trees.
Hardik: Really, Trees are very useful for us.
Rahman: Of course. But some people are cutting down trees at random?
Hardik: What might be its consequence?
Rahman: Cutting down trees and other vegetation can cause climate change, desertification, soil erosion, low yields, floods, an increase in greenhouse gases in the atmosphere, and many problems for indigenous peoples.
Hardik: I see, Trees offer many environmental benefits.
Rahman: Yes, you’re right. We should always plant trees to protect our environment.
Hardik: Of course. Thank you Rahman for your valuable conversation.
Rahman: You are welcome.
Some benefits of Tree plantation:
- Trees give us Oxygen, Food, Shelter, furniture, Fuel and, Medicine.
- It improves our air quality by filtering out harmful dust and pollutants.
- Trees provide food, protection, and homes for many birds and mammals.
- Tree plantation expands the bio-diversity of a specific region.
- Trees act as general protection against noise pollution.
- Trees enhance our quality of life by bringing natural elements and wildlife habitats into the urban environment.