Question: Suppose, you are Ariyan and your friend Khalid. Make a dialogue between you and your friend about the importance of reading newspaper.
Answer: A dialogue about the importance of reading newspaper
Ariyan: Hello Khalid, how are you?
Khalid: I’m doing well. What about you?
Ariyan: I’m also fine. Where are you going?
Khalid: I’m going to market to buy a newspaper.
Ariyan: Oh, that’s great. Do you read newspaper daily?
Khalid: Of course. It’s my habit. Don’t you read newspaper?
Ariyan: Not every day. Aren’t you wasting your time reading newspapers?
Khalid: Of course not. You know we can learn different types of information such as current affairs, sports, and games, business, literature, art, and culture, movies, etc.
Ariyan: Oh really? Can you explain more about the importance of reading newspapers?
Khalid: Sure, why not? We cannot think of a day without reading newspaper. It gives us to know what is happening in the world. Also, we can know more about the news of sports and games, dramas, films, business, politics and so on.
Ariyan: Does it help the students increase their knowledge?
Khalid: Newspapers have a wonderful effect on education. If you are a dedicated student, you would love to learn more about the subject of your education. The newspaper has amazing content that relates to your studies.
Ariyan: Thanks a lot, Khalid is for your valuable information.
Khalid: You are most welcome.
Some benefits of reading newspapers daily:
- Newspapers carry news from home and abroad.
- It is a source of information and knowledge.
- It creates public awareness.
- Strengthens reading and writing skills.
- Newspaper Provides entertainment & sports news.
- It is one of the best sources of knowledge and advanced skills.
- It gives us useful ideas about research and projects.
- A newspaper is playing a hugely positive role in the society and education sector.