Blow one’s own trumpet meaning in Bengali
Blow one’s own trumpet= নিজের ডাক পেটানো / নিজেই নিজের গুণগান করা / Boast / to praise one’s own ability
Blow one’s own trumpet In a sentence:
- Despite his achievements, John is not one to blow his own trumpet and prefers to let his work speak for itself.
- It’s not in her nature to blow her own trumpet, but Jane’s talents are undeniable and deserve recognition.
- Mark is always blowing his own trumpet, constantly boasting about his accomplishments to anyone who will listen.
- Sarah’s modesty prevents her from blowing her own trumpet, even though she consistently exceeds expectations.
- Tom has a habit of blowing his own trumpet, making it difficult for others to appreciate his achievements.
- Instead of blowing his own trumpet, James prefers to acknowledge and support the accomplishments of his team members.
- It’s refreshing to meet someone who doesn’t feel the need to blow their own trumpet and is genuinely humble about their success.
- The politician couldn’t resist blowing his own trumpet during his speech, exaggerating his achievements to gain popularity.
- Mary’s ability to remain humble while achieving great success sets her apart from others who constantly blow their own trumpet.
- Although he’s accomplished a lot, Paul prefers not to blow his own trumpet and is more interested in collaborating with others to achieve collective goals.