At the outset meaning in Bengali? At the outset idiom এর বাংলা অর্থ কি?
At the outset = প্রারম্ভে, শুরুতে( From the beginning)
Some sentences using the idiom “At the outset”:
- We all should determine our goals at the outset.
- At the outset, we planned to work together on this project.
- Karim wanted to describe his post in this office at the outset.
- At the outset, we are going to complete the Uttara project.
- There have been facing many problems with the plan at the outset.
- At the outset, the plan looks so excellent. We may work with that plan.
- We told them at the outset that we were not interested in their proposals.
- At the outset, we are going to visit Dhaka, and the next will be Chattagram.
- Honestly speaking, we had a much smaller budget for this project at the outset.
- The math problem seems so simple at the outset but it became more complicated.