At a pinch meaning in Bengali? At a pinch idiom এর বাংলা অর্থ কি?
At a pinch = প্রয়োজনে, একটি খারাপ পরিস্থিতিতে যখন সাহায্যের প্রয়োজন হয়(If necessary, In an emergency, when help needed)
Some sentences using the idiom “At a pinch”:
- I can help you at a pinch if you need money.
- At a pinch, you can change the meeting time.
- At a pinch, you can use this banned formula.
- At a pinch, you can use my phone to communicate.
- At a pinch, we can change the whole business plan.
- Some money at a pinch is worth a thousand dollars.
- They can put up five people for the night at a pinch.
- I can talk with you in English and at a pinch a couple of other languages.
- He is able to handle this problem and at a pinche, we will help him.
- Their meeting is going to held in the following week, at a pinch, Time will be increased.