Abode of God meaning in Bengali? abode of God idiom এর বাংলা কি?
Abode of God = স্বর্গ(Heaven)
Some sentences using the idiom ” Abode of God”:
- Life is not an abode of god.
- The heart is the true abode of god.
- We find the abode of God in nature.
- The devotion will lead us to the abode of God.
- This beautiful place is known as the abode of god.
- This mosque is considered the abode of god in this area.
- All mosque is considered as the abode of god in the world.
- Some people are considered the mountain as the abode of god.