Question: Blockhead meaning in Bengali? Block head idiom এর বাংলা অর্থ কি?
Blockhead/ Block head = বোকা বা জড় বুদ্ধি লোক, গণ্ডমূর্খ, নির্বোধ, নিরেট ( Foolish/ Stupid person)
Some sentences using the idiom “Blockhead / block head”:
- Khalid is a blockhead if I ever saw one.
- Why didn’t you tell me first, you blockhead!
- There are blockheads among the students too.
- Some of them thought him a “blockhead”, or reckless.
- Dammit you blockhead, watch your step. —George S. Patton
- He is a blockhead and has no idea how to express his feelings.
- Why do you tell that blockhead the same thing six times over?
- But the Blockhead stopped them again and said: Leave the money
- Don’t you understand, you blockhead, what unscrewing these nuts leads to? —The Witch, and Other Stories