ABC Phrase & idiom meaning in Bengali:
ABC= প্রাথমিক জ্ঞান(Elementary Knowledge/knowing the basics building blocks of something).
Some sentences with “ABC” phrase & Idiom:
- Can you give me the ABC of this chapter?
- Do you know the ABC of this story?
- My baby now has started learning ABC in school.
- Before starting anything, you need to know the ABC of it.
- If you don’t know the ABC of English Grammar then you’ll fail the exam.
- Without knowing the ABC of all subjects, you are going to fail your test.
- Before you start your business, you need to know the ABC of business strategy.
Read English Grammar: