Question: Suppose, you want to open an account with a bank. Now, write a dialogue between you and a bank manager about how to open a bank account.
Answer: A dialogue about how to open a bank account
|Olivia||May I come in, sir?|
|Manager||of course. Have your seat, please. How can I help you?|
|Olivia||I am Olivia, I would like to open an account with your bank. Now, please tell me the way of opening an account in your bank.|
|Manager||Oh, that’s great. Will you tell me what type of account you want to open?|
|Olivia||Sure, I want to open a savings account.|
|Manager||I’m giving you an application form. The form should be filled in with your own information.|
|Olivia||Ok, after that?|
|Manager||Then you have to submit the application form to the accounts section with your recent photographs and an amount of money fixed by our bank.|
|Olivia||is it all?|
|Manager||No. Two or three days later you have to come to our bank, and you will have a unique number that is your bank account number.|
|Olivia||When will I get a bank account book?|
|Manager||After completing the whole process, we will give you an account book. By using the bank account book you can withdraw your money anytime.|
|Olivia||Thank you so much for your helpful information.|
|Manager||You are welcome.|
Some benefits of opening a bank account?
- Bank accounts are safe.
- You can able to get loans.
- It’s an easy way to save money.
- It helps you to make payments.
- You also get a safe deposit locker.
- Bank accounts can help you access credit.
- A bank account helps in the collection of money.
- Utility bills can be paid through a bank account.
- a bank account will protect your money from theft and fires.
- All your transactions both debit and credit will be maintained by the bank.