Black sheep meaning in Bengali? Black sheep idiom এর বাংলা অর্থ কি?
Black sheep = কুলাঙ্গার, যে ব্যক্তি তার খারাপ কর্মের মাধ্যমে তার পরিবারকে বিব্রতকর বা লজ্জাজনক অবস্থায় ফেলেছে(Wicked man, Bad person)
Some sentences using the idiom “Black Sheep”:
- Shamim is the black sheep of his family.
- Never trust Kabir, he is a black sheep.
- There is a black sheep in every group.
- Speak the truth otherwise, the black sheep will be punished.
- Kamal is a Black Sheep. Don’t waste your time with that black sheep.
- In every organization, there is a black sheep who spoil everything.
- Sabbir was always considered the black sheep of the family, but he was innocent.
- Sohail has always been the black sheep of his family. He never followed his family’s advice.
- My younger brother Sharif is the black sheep in our family. He always does the wrong thing.