Beyond reform meaning in Bengali? Beyond reform idiom এর বাংলা অর্থ কি?
Beyond reform = অশোধনীয়, সংস্কারসাধনের অসাধ্য ( Incorrigible)
Some sentence using the idiom “Beyond reform”:
- The culture of this tribe beyond reform.
- What you have done wrong with this girl is beyond reform.
- Although Hirsi Ali has previously described Islam as beyond reform. source: Wikipedia
- Hirsi Ali also took back her argument in Nomad that Islam is beyond reform. source: Wikipedia
- The committee made a plan for a new project and said that this plan is beyond reform.
- The management system of this organization is beyond reform. The CEO said at the meeting.