Natural ingredients and some rules play a very important role in skin protection. Not only girls but also boys can also benefit by following these tips and tricks. If you want to keep you stay beautiful then you should maintain these tips.
Here the 10 tips for stay beautiful:
1. If you take inadequate sleep, your skin will look pale, dull and dry. So you must sleep at least seven to eight hours per night. This is a very important thing for your skin. Here 15 REASONS WHY ENOUGH SLEEP IS IMPORTANT.
2. Water is an essential ingredient for the body. So drink water like quantity. This will help keep your skin vibrant all day. As well as drinking enough water keep you calm and active. Here the importance of drinking water for women, especially during pregnancy.
3. Put vitamin-rich foods in your diet list. It affects your skin. Regularly consume fruits and vegetables rich in Vitamin A and E in moderate quantities. Avoid consuming fat and oily foods, it can cause acne on your skin. To stay beautiful and healthy, you should maintain a healthy diet plan.
4. The best time to apply body lotion is after the bath. Because at this time the skin absorbs lotions easily. Using body lotion has many benefits like it hydrate your dry skin, keep relaxing, smells good, makes your skin glow and soft, etc. If you want to stay beautiful skin then you should use body lotion regularly.
5. Make a syrup with honey, lemon and mint leaves in a glass of water with ice. Drink that water. It will increase the skin’s glow.
6. Sun-purple (UV) ray burns the skin and increases the chance of screen cancer. It is necessary to apply sunscreen to the skin for 30 minutes before sunlight or to use a mixture of little Juice of cucumber, a little glycerin and a little rose water before and after sun exposure. Well, the mixture is beneficial to the burned skin and enhances the brightness of the skin.
7. Good quality screen moisturizers should be used once every morning or night to keep the body smooth. Keep using moisturizers regularly to keep your skin beautiful.
8. Use sulfate-free shampoo. Because sulfate roughs the hair and ruins hair follicles. To keep beautiful hair then use sulfate-free shampoo.
9. Always try to have a clean makeup brush. This will reduce the risk of acne attacks by bacteria. Eyeliner will change at least three times a year or after 3-4 months.
10. Many people have regular ink under the eye. Extra thoughts and lack of sleep at night the main causes of dark circles under the eye. To get rid of the ink of the eyes put the juice of potato or Cucumber under your eyes before sleeping at night. Get up in the morning and wash.
So keep you fresh and sharp every day by maintaining all of these health tips that will help you to stay beautiful.
Very good tips and I like them a lot very useful ! thanks for this !